Exp is the fastest growing brokerage in the country, with nearly 1,000 agents moving their business over every month. As of September, 2021, there are over 60,000 agents nationally and internationally.
As a member of the Modern Agent partner group, you have exclusive access to the eXp Partner Launch through Modern Agent University.
The Partner Launch course will take you on a tour of your virtual office, and introduce you to all the platforms at your disposal.
These systems are integral to your success at eXp Realty, do not skip this step!
Are you a team leader or a part of a real estate team? The Partner Launch course also has information you'll need to complete to make sure your team has all the necessary team member contracts in place.
- Find the eXp logos here
- Build a Sign (eXp Preferred Partner)
- Farmer Signs
- 400 Ink (Dawsonville)
freelancer is a great tool that many Modern Agents have used to have professional logos created on their behalf for less than $100. Essentially, you input your desired branding goals, and hundreds of entries will be submitted with various logos. You can ask your winner to make a few changes if needed, and then they will be awarded the entry and be paid the fee.
*I recommend asking your winning entry to provide the fonts they used so you can have consistency across all platforms
- The first rule of branding in real estate is this: YOU are your brand.
Name recognition in this industry is everything. If your brand is "Luxury Homes Louisiana," what is memorable about that that will keep you top of mind to clients and prospective clients alike? Instead, when you use YOUR NAME as your brand, and then attach a face to your name via digital media + in person communication, your brand will be something that stays in the mind of your consumer for years to come.
- The honest answer is that it doesn't really matter. EXP Realty requires all agents to be REALTORS so that we are all bound to the code of ethics required of REALTORS.
- Visit your state group page in Workplace and ask for recommendations, this will provide good insight as to what the most popular boards are in your area.
- First, make sure you have an account with Supra so that you can gain access to lockboxes. Your local MLS should be able to grant access.
- Lock Boxes can be purchased through your local MLS.
- Metro Atlanta Agents: FMLS>Products>FMLS Store>SUPRA
- Most Modern Agents elect to pay the extra $29 per month for a DotLoop account. It seems to be the most user friendly e-sign platform.
- Once you've joined your local REALTOR board, most e-signature platforms (including DotLoop) will import the forms once you register with your NRDS ID from your local board.
- In addition to the 60 hours a week that eXp Realty has in the cloud, the Modern Agent has our own trainer specifically for new agents. She's been a listing specialist, buyer specialist, and knows the ins and outs of starting a real estate business. Now, she's all yours for your first 100 days in the biz!
- The absence of brick and mortar brokerages at eXp Realty gives agents the ability not only to scale their business outside their local markets, but more importantly, to learn from other agents outside of their local markets.
- The goal of a brokerage in the cloud was to create groups of agents who would collaborate and build each other up. The best way to "see" each other + learn from each other every day was to show up on a platform we're all using. Therefore, the Facebook group became the most commonly used vessel for collaboration groups to form.
- All of the Facebook groups you've been added to are led by entrepreneurs who have a financial interest in *your* success.
- Jay Kinder was the #1 Coldwell Banker agent in the entire world before he moved his business over to eXp Realty. In addition to Real Estate, he and Michael Reese now operate one of the most successful Real Estate Coaching Companies in the world. Don't miss their *free* weekly trainings available to Honey Badger Nation!
- In case you're anything like US and wondering WTF a Honey Badger is, here's the summary:
Per Google: A Honey Badger has been listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as "The World's Most Fearless Creature" every year since 2002, with no end in sight.
... so, it seems you're in good company!
- Together, Dan Beer + Kyle Whissel lead two of the most successful teams in San Diego, CA, producing nearly $1B in volume in 2021.
- Before moving to eXp, Dan Beer was one of the top teams at Keller Williams, and had a coveted position inside Gary Keller's top 100 agents. Since moving to eXp, his business has tripled, and he was recognized in 2021 as the top team in all of eXp Realty.
- Before moving to eXp, Kyle Whissel ran his own independent brokerage. Once he looked at the eXp model, he saw all the opportunity to scale a real estate business without the overhead + liability. The ability to allow his agents to generate residual income was an added bonus. He is now one of the top real estate teams in all of eXp Realty.
- Dan and Kyle joined together to create the Fast Forward Movement Group. They believe what we believe:
*A productive agent is an attractive agent.*
- Dan + Kyle host a mastermind call every Monday at 1:00 EST. Their focus is 100% focused. Dan Beer used to be able to charge thousands of dollars per month in coaching as a part of his role in KW, but now, his expertise is free to those in his collaboration group. THATS YOU. Cheers!
- We're glad you're here, and get excited because you have some MAJOR rainmakers in your corner. *See above*
Glad you asked! In addition to all of the training led by agents with boots on the ground in the weeds of today's real estate market, eXp also offers over sixty hours per month of training led by ICON agents across the world.
Please find an example below, or click HERE to check out this week's training opportunities.